Monday, October 1, 2012

Let's go


I may not pretty but I’m pretty dangerous! Well I have a dream, everyone have a dream today I would like to share with you guys one of my favorite beach :) I’ve been wanting to live there, swim, do everything there or perhaps settle down there :P (LOL) This beach that I’m talking about is actually in Cote d’ Azur, France. Round applause to the very bountiful Paloma Beach! I regard it as the most beautiful spot on Cote d’ Azur. Its just perfect, crystal clear water and stunning views :) (who knows I might bumped onto celebrity).

Its one of the place I really wish to go. No luxury expensive vacation seriously, I just need one that can give me peace and serenity. I'd like to be away from a sick city view, restless haze and tremendous traffic. Just me myself and nature.  

 Life has given us choices, whether to spend it wisely or doing dope things. No offense, if you ask me about love, I'm not the right person to do it or to know how to do (complex). However, life dont tell us to stop enjoying every sip of happiness that we could find around. Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment