Saturday, October 13, 2012

Through Words

Hello sexy saturday.. Well obviously im outta activities tonight. I rather spend time lying on bed and blogging. Whatta useless weekend but actually it wasnt useless afterall. I read my ebooks :) and cant help but not to stop reading. I am socially awkward i must say. Despite of my likes on things dat against girls law (whoa im a girl not yet a woman) i have this habit of loving my books more than i love my lunch ;P .

Lemme just share with you (dont care whether you dont like what i write because im not on a stand to force you to read my blog). Then again, i'd love to share this magical feelin of reading. I know reading novels symbolizes loneliness for some people (didnt point all). For me its not as boring, I'm into fictions, horror, crime and mystery. Surprisingly, I will appreciate words more than visual stories. I can envisage the setting the way described but at the same time the way i want. For example a baron castle with a estate on the south and big garden carpeting the yard. I build up the images but i can dictate what color it will be how big is actually big. Untill they describe further. In fact its fun, i can get mad, sad and even laughed over something that i created in my head by the words in command. I just love reading it gives me freedom to imagine. I hope you love reading too. I've been reading mystery ebook recently. The first one is Dark Kiss and Vampire Chronicle. Frankly i love Dark Kiss..its like movie Gabriel..awesome as it is :) actually to be honest most of the time my learning is through reading.

Anyway people im gon get hyped up in google plus. No one there but i love posting nonsense crap and complains. Huhu cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment