Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cupid Cries

This chest was torn
by the love soldiers
Cupid cries in the dark vital bless
never beautiful no more
Whom I shall pledge this running blood
when I had lost all my rights
The pretty sights of me
he who never see it again
i'm better ugly
This chest was torn
Amiss feels fly across ,along I utter broken charms
a wrong wishes, gifts from Evangeline
the screaming beggars have to stay hungry again
this time love can’t feed you warmth and points of honors
this time rain, no shelter follow my footprints
this chest was torn
his hatred on me was declared, did he?
as bottle up whim strive to let him know
million of fireflies dance like marionettes
telling sorrows
sorry hearts, ardent flame is shut
sorry divine ambience, he doesn’t love me anymore

A. 2010, 8.46 a.m.3 July

No comments:

Post a Comment