Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hunger-ey

This is crazy, have I told you lately :) - Victoria Justice

Hows everyone been doing, its d third day of d week. No hassle yet its just tiring week with all the unnecessary sickness that landed on my body system. I suspected viral crime is happening inside my body fighting with my antibody bandits (I'm cheering from outside hoping my awesome bandits win). Surprisingly I have lotsa stuff to drivel ! This week gon be my hunger week ever, for some reason I ate like mountain of rice, munching some snacks during working hour which I consider as abnormal. I mean me eat that much this must be because of the monthly hormonal cycle (screw you). In fact, now I feel like chewing something. It seems that my tummy is bottomless. Anyway I know this will extend to the entire week. Until that stupid imbalance hormones back to normal and I will forget how to feel hungry either :D

Has anyone listened to "I knew you're trouble" yet, been downloading but havent yet to put it in both ears..anyway gotta go chio! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment