Friday, October 5, 2012

Fight it

Why do i feel my previous post doesnt make sense. Its like 3 fragmented story which doesn't jive at all :O i must be really desperate to tell everything and end up writing gibs. Well hows everybody been doing today? Frankly i've been indulged in dictionary tired but yes I'm on 3 days challenge which i created myself :D i will need theraphy for my sickening social networking habit. I'm suspending my ownself (like its gonna work).

I really got nothing to do now except typin thru my cell and blogging. Got this weary eyes, runny nose and demonic sore throat. Still not gonna admit im sick. Well I'm not! Because if i were to be carried away with this sickening feeling and heaty body, its not gon bring me anywhere. Solution number one, go out for jogs. Solution number two, eat more fruits and sources of vitamin c. Final solution number 3, watch HIMYM and laugh till my intestine hurts :D (sounds too much isn't it). Well i noe talking to anynymous reader sounds like im ahead of myself..it makes me wanna speak nonsense even more ;P..honestly speaking my body system battery seems like 45% now :( but i will fight it ! We all have a day where we wanna try to deny every ounce of things dat cradle upon us..just give it a try! You will know when you fight it, it will give up and gone :) so just give up fever! Im not gon entertain you :D cheers TGIF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment