Friday, October 26, 2012

I Like You

Anyway, I've been reading this book, have no idea I get myself stuck with Little Black Dress book just checking I guess but I could not believe how I easily get influenced by those. I mean yes yeah, feeling is not something easy. I admit that, being alone is sometimes better but you cant fight your nature. You will eventually fall for someone.Wait this is not the purpose o this blog. This blog is supose to talk bout cheerful thing not about complex dramatic romance novel (LOL).

Before I bring myself into the deep abyss of words, just wanna wish happy eid mubarak to all Muslims and everyone who enjoy the festive holiday :) its time to grow some calories (according to my buddy). Frankly I've been eating more than 6 times in a day :O im certainly still feel hungry. Well, lets talk about other stuff, I'm making myself likka hungry ghost. Oh yeah, I came across this song called "Little Things" by Ryan Beatty :) I must say its a super nice song and very catchy tones. Likka beachy kind of music. Sortta like Mraz and lil of Ed Sheeran...afterall I've been replaying the song super alot.

Actually my purpose is to upload poems, have i told u guys i love writing poems. Sounds like its not me right but really i like those kind of things. Indirectly telling people something of course nobody gets it. But my poem isnt about anybody i just love to imagine stuff and write it out :) Okay gotta go grab some rendang! till then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment