Sunday, October 7, 2012

Responsible

I decided to waste my 30 minutes brainstorming for my post (during working hour, for god sake). Surprisingly, I on this bet (my own bet with myself), which I dunno where it leads me. Anyway, I finishes all my stuff and today shud be another task coming around but I just wanna spend some time over this crappy writing. Well good news is I moved out to a new condo and there will be no more eye bag like a distorted panda. The view from my house quite awesome but sure makes me shiver of the height plus its always breezy at our level. However, I admit I miss my home (I'm independent but its just maybe I used to it). Okay I'm not talking bout how melancholic it is!

My topic today is "Responsibility". Obviously have u ever stare at anybody like you feel your eyeball gon turn 360 degree just to see whats gon happen next. Actually I rarely do that but of course I think people did me. I'm havin this personal tradition of goin out alone and frankly its fun. I love hanging out with my girls but when they're not around I prefer to go by myself which convenient in a way. (How i miss those good old days). Yesterday I went hangin out alone at the mall buying loads of stuff which impossible for one person to carry. Anyway i went for dinner in a fast food restaurant and of course sitting there enjoying my meals with eyeballs around me looking as if I was an alien from Jupiter (get a life). Sometimes its just weird how people care so much bout others business. I bet they thought I'm with somebody else. Too bad I finished my meals and walk away. Another thing that i dont understand about Malaysian, was it so weird to bring my own tray and throw all the trashes? well for me its not because that's how it shud be. You shudn't be leaving all your leftovers on the table in the fast food restaurant. I really can't take it when I saw people clutter the trashes around get up and left. Its not that embarassing to throw ur own trash I mean like cmon~ Honestly, I really hopw Malaysian change to be more respectful in term of that. Those worker practically are not servant, they are servicing yes we paid for it but I just think its humanity that makes a difference. I'll definitely marry a guy who pick up his own tray and throw the trashes seriously. Its not about pride its about being respectful in away that you know you are living in the circle what goes around comes around.

My advise for today, live a respectful life. Being a responsible citizen won't hurt your pride. it shows you're independent, respectful and responsible :) Be one! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment