Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wake me up when September ends

Hi peeps, tho i might sound psychotic talking to anonymous in blog but i feel happy about it. You know why because I'm just happy for no reason (for godsake no consternation in sentences). Hopefully everybody doin well so far. I know i know, some may not have good days everyday, but its not an excuse to back up and try again to be better next day (right??). September gon leave soon after midnight an here come October. Actually (honestly, frankly whatever vocab they always use) i dun really like counting months and day unless i have a compelling or fantastic ocassion coming up in near months (reunion, vacation kind of stuff). Counting days just scary enough cuz next year gon have another +1..and im gon hate google plus for this..lol! Still, its not an excuse for me to actually stop enjoying life (young at heart). Just gon go out and live it rather than craning myself and reluctant to try :D thats so not me! As usual October wish (childish way of doung things lol) actually saying it in mature way is "October goals" haha. Alright drop the silly mature vocab things. I just downloaded Live While We're Young :) i felt crazy when i first heard it last week when they officially launch the video. Its Summer kind of like music but i like it anyway. Well I have one big goal this October of not getting angry over bus and strangers. I have no idea why i get so iritated to strangers especially in monorail and those illegal immigrants. So tonight let us embrace the wild of being young and leave all the hassle for a better day called October !!! Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment