Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hipster Past

Saturday night and its the most non productive day I ever had over the decade. My system decided naps, snacks and hangin out with cats. Thats basically, a classic ruined life of non compos mentis person who has no purpose in life. However, it will only be today and I'll make sure I'm not even close to insanity the next day onwards (applicable after 12am). Anyway, tonight im on Sophomore mode, so my song selection are mostly from 2008-2010 songs..(tho it supposed to be my second year songs in uni). Im gon share my top 30 songs that I listen to back then

Akon - Be with you
Timbaland- Morning After Dark
All American Reject - I wanna
Falloutboys- American Suitehearts
Green Day - 21 Gun
Bruno Mars- Grenade
Akon ft Colbie O Donnis- What you got
Metro Station- Shake Shake
We're The Kings- Check Yes Juliet
Auburn- Lalala
BOB ft Hayley William- Airplane
Florida ft Neyo - Be On You
Cheryl Cole- Parachute
Chris Daughtry- Life After You
Miranda Crosgrove- Kissing You
Flypside- When it was good
Colbie Cailat- You got me
Francesca Batistelli- Free to be me
Panic! At The Disco- Ballad of Monalisa
James Blunt- Stay the night
Taylor Swift- Back to December
The Script- For The First Time
Beyonce- Halo
Falloutboy- I dont Care
Jesse J - Price Tag
Jason Derulo- Whatcha Say
Jojo- Forever in My Life
Kathy Perry- Firework
Kelly Clarkson- Already Gone
Lady Antebellum- Need You Now

Well, i know that wasnt as intriguing your list may has..i have loads of songs that i've listened to back when i was 19-20..ahh i miss my hipster life :D im gon share songs dat i listen to for diff occasion in next post :) actually i used to listen to Gaga, Britney, Christina and some other pop stars..after all pop is my genre.

Today motivation will be, be sure on what you need and what you want. Dont lose in between smth important with something futile. Ppl often regret choosing what they want over their need so think before you do anything. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment