Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just be true to who you are: Rainbows and colors

I still remember when i was in uni i posted almost everyday. Blog is my second home. Nowadays, one post took ages to be published. Dont ask me why because its too obvious im no longer in college and my free time is not in between class and i have no class in the afternoon dat i can sleep dead till 10 am :D (such a lazy pig). How those good old days remind me of my timeline is going further. Scary but its the ground i stand on. No need reality check cuz im fully aware tht im now not a teenage girl. Who spent my evening playing basketball. Or spent time getting ppl eyeing me for speaking english during dinner. Though im annoyed ppl tryna mock my accent (i dont even know i have one) this is my life..who are they to tell you no for smth you love to do. Ripping pants in court is normal, sleeping at 5am is regular..i miss those life back then. I only perceive life in my cup of coffee and i dont intend to please anyone. Be yourself :) trust your instinct, if you think sky is not the limit then it is because ppl has been to moon sometime ago :D if i were given a chance i choose to live my life travelling across the world, but now have to earn cash for life ...huhu...damn im SLEEPY..see ya virtual world (likka deserted cowboy town with spider webbing around) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment