Thursday, September 6, 2012

Max Your Life

Not gon sound overwhelming but I feel like going hipster from tommorow onwards (omg we're talking about a total makeover). Nothing much today unless for a thing that the entire world knows that its Friday again. Pretty not sure where do i classify the excitement for this coming weekend (my timeline and deadline screwed). :O So much hassle I could say. Anyway, since there's not much to brag (brag right!) here's my playlist to be shared (not even close to people interest). [I'm really turning psycho doing blog with no audience seriously]

Here we go my top 20 songs in my recent playlist:
1. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
2. A Team - Ed Sheeran
3. Hall of Fame - The Script
4. Madness - Muse
5. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown
6. Girl I Used to Know - Love & Satellites
7. Come Wake Me Up - Rascal Flatts
8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
9. Whistle - Flo Rida
10. Number One- Maher Zain
11. Windows Down - Big Time Rush
12. Elevate - Big Time Rush
13. Be Your Everything - Boys Like Girls
14. Good Time - Owl City ft Carly Rae Jepsen
15. Let Me Love You - Ne Yo
16. She's So Mean - Matchbox 20
17. Postcard From Paris - the Band Perry
18. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
19. Heart Vacancy - The Wanted
20. I Wont Give Up - Jason Mraz

So those are the songs that I've been listening to for the past 2 weeks. Not to forget the wisdom word of the day will be, dont try to live others life just because it looks divine, be yourself and if you think your life is dull try put some colors in it ! Live life to the fullest ! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment