Monday, August 27, 2012

Sluggish Day

Time flies real fast that all I gotta do now is panicking because my deadline is just around the corner. I nearly having nosebleeds after seeing today calender. I must change my strategy for next coming project. Hows life so far? Quite busy and in fact I develop an allergy which i must say very disturbing. So im a total drug user, as for now and i hope soon it will resides.

Even right now scratchin because Its damn cold in here. So tonight gon be Malaysia independant day :) Happy Birthday Malaysia! You've been a great 55 years place to live in. How much my heart says I wanted to move out frm this country but deep inside i still heart my land. The place where I was born, and the ground that makes me a ME :)

To those who celebrates tonight have fun. Dont lose the meaning of Merdeka.

1 comment: