Monday, August 20, 2012

Intro-dark-churn

Hello please welcome my first post in this blog. I wasn't a first timer just in case you're wondering. I was thinking it would be great to have a new blog. I feel like blogging today, that was quite an introduction..anyway hows Eid celebration? I hope everyone been doing well and enjoying the day to the max. I swear to god my tummy gon explode because of this festive celeb..i didnt brag much bout myself.

So just a lil bout me, imma ignorant prick. Life to define me as a roller coaster rider. There are time i puke :O lol. My posts are half baked (mostly). Mean jokes I would say no worries I never take it seriously. A dramatic rugby lover, always. Just dont mess with my Carter & Izzy Dagg, I'll let cha go. I'm a typical reverse manner girl. I do basketball, running but hates soccer for no reason (dope). I'm slightly full of myself sometimes. Just another vocab of prick. I fancy crimes and horror, vampires are of course my obsession. Finally a creative lone ranger. I design things but my blog sucks..lol

Welcome aboard! Cheerio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment