Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Starbuck Call Back

I'm back, been doin some stuff yet I feel super drowsy. Now that I've think again, tmrow gon be my Starbucks comes back! Its not like im debuting new album, I've been you know holding myself from taking coffee for a month now. Cant wait to deal with the order again, lol. Anyway , I hope they still remember my regs beverage ;P

Also today i've been tryin to delete some photos that i've accidently sync wiv my iphone. No doubt its a hateful photo! How i was wondering, i was cursed by havin that photo in my cell phone. Funny thing it came tgether wiv my FYP questionnaire used for my preso last year. Technology makin me dumb goof. I've decided each of my post will be accompanied by some wisdom line. Will start in next post ;) now that im a carefree, independant in making (perhaps naturally born with it), will talk bout stuff i like, i mean for a person who came back frm grave, fun is the best thing to describe me. Lotsa tantrum but yeah spare it later for better course ;) cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment