Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Smirk

Its last day of weekend, sounds gloomy huh (tell me). Been listening to whistle and heart vacancy and I bet my itunes get super bored with lame choice of musics, perhaps. Its just smth about musics dat makes me feel happy, alive and hipe up my adrenaline :) Truhfully I live with a very bad temper, i can only camouflage it into smth good like musics and sports. Anyway, i've some silly attempt of drinking milk. I think its time i try things that is super healthy but i skipped it. I dunno yet how things will go, just walk thru the flow i guess.

Just cant believe its gon be Monday tmrow :( lol, i think its time to push out dat old dodgy clock of perception. Monday shud be a brand new day where i appreciates life. It doesnt matter if ppl ahead of you, doesnt matter if lotsa ppl are being together but you still single. Its just a course if life and my job is to make sure i got an A in my life. Work thru my way, eradicate doubts and consternation. Im sure things gon be better soon. When im ready i'll try again. Things dat i dont dare to speak about, to live with.. I know skipping things just make things worst but this is my life. Live life to the fullest, appreciate genuine compliments, reverse manner, stitch own cut, rub dirts cuz thats make things so pretty and i love it. I have pretty best friends and im just gay :) gay over everything and i feel awesome. Notes to everyone outthere:
1. Treat life fairly or you'll suffer
2. Just imagine this ride is a roller coaster, there are times you feel so happy like u gonna die and sad that u pray god take ur life faster
3. Nothing better than self respect
4. Know what you want unleash your potential
5. Never give up things you love for some silly preposition

Well, i love talking as much as writing, i dont regret people not reading but i regret if i dont post anything while i have chances. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment