Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Torchin Thursday

How ya doin today? Like seriously last nite was havin stupid allergy attack. They call it urticaria. Now that i've read to much on the thing its freakin me out. Some negative effect or the possible diseases related. Never consult google if you have health problems cuz it will giv ya nerve probs. (pfft) I hope today things get better, work becomes smooth..one more day before another weekend and i just love the week so much. I skipped the cursed monday. Truthfully, not that the day brings bad luck but my mental registration. I ridiculously hate an innocent day!

My 3rd project has created a lil bit hassle, fuh but then shud be fine. Will fix the broken part and do thongs accordingly :) thats how things work. Praying foe things but doesnt do anything about it is just so wrong in nature. So everybody work your way! Cheers, gon line up for my coffee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment