Monday, August 20, 2012

Call Me Maybe Holiday

I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Well, whatta dope start i guess, actually it is in my now playing ..well then blame her for such catchy song and the musics kindda good. Anyway not to waste anymore time, today is the last day of my hols. I hope it never started. This have been the most emotionally centered Eid ever. So much fun of hanging out with cousins. And typical childish sulk over some craved meals (god knows what). Im not feeling of goin down pickin up some dirt frm my back. I think saw a new hallway and its full of myself and the lively virtue. Enjoy life ! YOLO!! I bet people gon smash me with hammer for YOLO! Okay lads, chio

No comments:

Post a Comment