Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wondrous Wednesday

Finally short hols is OVER. I'd give up my organ just to have another day of break. Its a brand new day and I've now lining up in Starbucks waiting for my coffee. Swear I wont drop by for snapple if dat CBean barista is there. Im not making debt out of a commercial store. Its like you're goin to Guess/Coach and they ask u to take your handbag and pay tmrow. Super ridiculous! Alright enough bout that Coffee Bean thingy.

Hopefully things goin well today, i probably have my inbox sacked with emails from my clients. This could be the most annoying thing u cud ever imagine. (wicked) Anyway, I think I just need to walk through it, finish the day and figgin stood up for smth I believe I love to do. This is the job that I choose, when life gives you lemon, go sell it and buy apple instead. No more swallowing things, i think we should turn it around for smth better. Oh my coffee is here! Cheers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment