Monday, September 10, 2012

Mighty Monday

How was Monday? (rolling eyes) Anyway its a good thing i started my week with hassle. Glad the daunting project end up stable. As a matter of fact i get to see my work life become more explicit :) So i treated myself with lil token tht cud possibly light up the nocturnal darkness..(lining up at baskin & robbin) hihi..
Here some tips, not sure if it works for everyone but always an always:
1. Train yourself to be positive tho its kinda tormenting
2. Its ok to reward yourself after all those time you think you've done alot of hardwork
3. Just be yourself, no need to hide your personality because thts the true you ;)

Well, this coming Weds gon have a big event going in Marriot. My very first event, and gon meet my client (excited). I started to understand the purpose of my job and beginning to like it very very much :) i may not be a doctor or a lawyer but i live happy life. So everyone, find yourself in this world and dont ever lose it. xx Cheerio ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment