Sunday, September 16, 2012

Catching Time (Explicit)

Im just about to type and my head spinning like crazy! Was it me or earth seemed to circle so fast that I can't think straight. ROFL. Happy Sunday everyone! Well today I'd like to suggest top 15 song that you may listen to when you down/sad (actually its more like MY LIST) :D . Some people loves to listen to sad song when they in grieve mood. Some may pick happy songs to make it works. For me I listen to both :)
Well then here's the list:

1. Number One- Skye Sweetenham
2. The Show- Lenka
3. Bad Day- Daniel Powter
4. Tattoo- Jordin Spark
5. Stay The Night- James Blunt
6. What Are You Waiting For- My Favorite Highway
7. Perfect Nightmare - Shontelle
8. Goodbye- Christina De Barge
9. More to Life- Stacy Orrico
10. Unintended- Muse
11. Thanks For The Memories- Falloutboy
12. I keep On Forgetting to Forget -Jojo
13. Free to Be Me- Francesca Battistelli
14. That Thing You Do- The Wonder
15. Not Anymore - Le Toya

Sometimes its just strange that how could i choose such songs but actually depend on the bit.
When I'm mad there's another choice of music I'll be clearing my head with. Those will coming out soon. Will share with you how bad when Im furious! :D

Afterall enjoy your weekend! Time is precious you can count on it every second it moves leaving you. Its either you sync yourself with it, ahead of it or left behind. The choice is yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment