Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Busy Bee

Falling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise
I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes
Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize
It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie
And as long as I can feel you holding on
I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong...

Just sharing another song that i love super much, Perfect by Hedly. Indeed, this song has been like a demonic posession that eat my brain :) (in a good way).

Hows tuesday? (same question) as usual like other Tuesday not as relaxed either :D not to mention i almost doze off on my workstation! Reading bout finance, afterall its a busy day! This week i decide to embrace health life by taking juices instead of coffee.

So as a counter to this tiring and drooping day, lets listen to good songs and be happayyyyy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment