Sunday, December 2, 2012

Primadonna Sunday

Sunday is almost over and here come the day that we fear most. The day that is believe to bring up upon gloomy days and bad omen. Please welcome Monday (still on the que). Anyway, my weekend was horribly awesome with sleeping and eating durians. I seemed to be in a mood of eating. Just cant understand why I didnt grow fat just yet. Some says the day will come but frankly i dun wanna be that beefy with fats. Just not this skinny please :(

Forget bout those crap bout physical lemme share my top 10 in my playlist this week!

1. Primadonna - Marina & The Diamonds
2. Daylight - Maroon 5
3. Summertime - My Chemical Romance
4. Nobody Compares - One Direction
5. Lego House - Ed Sheeran
6. All I Want - Pitbull ft Nayer The Wanted
7. Bulletproof Heart- My Chemical Romance
8. Your Best Friend- Mai Kuraki
9. Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeran
10. Home - Micheal Buble

Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment