Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Travel

I never said things that I dont have confidence in and I wont preach something that I know I'm never be able to do it right. Hello everyone, so much for a kickstart. Anonymous and virtual passer by. I hope nobody get bored over my boring decipher that i eventually construe in this blog.

Well then, if I were to comment about life I must say I had the awesome weekend ever with my girls. It was the wildest and craziest things ever! Have I ever not telling anyone that I love travelling, i love travelling so much. I love going to different places and I hate to stick at one place for so long. I never hated my country if you're wondering. My heart is still here and I still live the partial part of harmony that I can never find in other land.

I just feel that travelling make me independant! Actually definition of travelling in me doesnt always manifest places to places. It could be work or goals. Always aim for something more because you will work as hard as ever to achieve it. Travel from one challenges to anoyher challenges. It teaches alot of thing. Conclusion is, i love travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment