Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holiday Peeps

Hello sluggish Saturday, I've got nothing much to brag. I'm pretty much stoked and in absolute holiday mood. Yeah after i stupidly deleted a whole essay of what im suppose to post. I'm rewriting the whole sentences which i dun even remember what was it. Such a damn copy paste thingy. I hope everyone been enjoying their weekend too :) my schedule is revolving around being on bed, watching old movies and trolling on the fridge. I am this dope :O who cares hahaha! I dun have to impress the whole world and ended up not being me. Frankly, the world still moving even if im me :D my personality will kills dozen of dolphin :) or even making a flying birds stop flapping their wings and die. Such a horrific metaphores!! Well thats make life like my life. Nahh no time to pleased the unnecessary. If you like me then you are if you dont, its a free country and free world. I wont kill you for stealing my oxygen and space in this land. I certainly know how to live and I dont depend on no one. God give me 2 feet to stand so I'm using it to the fullest :)

Just one thing I notice in this society. They always wish for the best person to be around them. No offense, a friend would like a decent friend, a girl trolling for a nice guy and a guy expecting a good girl (you noe what u want, no time to explain,lol). These bunch of peeps often expect persons around them to be exactly like they wish. Wohooo if u do it on me, you definitely in a wrong house. I will change for good (god will) but I wont change for anybody. I will change because I want to and I'll make sure I embrace it. Change is not a one night thing its a process. Even we take a year to learn ABC ;)

Alright enough on change, next week is a festive celebration. Happy holiday everyone :) love this virtual world xx

No comments:

Post a Comment