Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Question Part i

Do you have diary?
I have diary yes I do and the story in there is different from here. In there you could find the darkest side of me and the weakest point of me. Everything that you could ever wish you see in me most probably in there.

Why do you love writing diary?
Some stuff you cant just utter out. You cant even spell it right with your tongue thus i feel better with the ink on papers. Some stories that you cant spill to anyone, just you and yourself need to know.

Name a song that can describe you?
I would say "I'm like a bird" bu Nelly Furtado. I always confuse, easily confuse and keep on confuse. Well i think thats describe me the best.

As a girl what do you believe in?
I always believe in not to be needy and always be independant because life is so uncertain or anything and everything. I need to have the guts to live on my both feet. As a girl I think I shud stop yacking too ;D

Whats the worst thing you could ever imagine?
World ends at 21 Dec because I still have lotsa things to acheive and I dont wanna waste any minutes. Time starts from now now now. The worst thing i could ever imagine is misunderstanding. I hate it in whatever way it is. Misunderstanding always leads to dissapointment and regrets.

Whats the best thing you could ever imagine?
Most probably my travel plans. I love vacations and tht is the best thing i could imagine. Even if it takes alone cruising it i will love it :) other best thing that i could ever imagine is i own an ice cream house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment