Friday, November 30, 2012

Angel Perhaps In Next Life

The bigger you got the complex life you have. Simple is no longer applicable. You cant construe life without a little bleed on your feet. People were questioning me, why do i love spending so much time alone. I dont feel sucks, but i feel independant instead! I can do things on my own and i can stand on both feet on stormy days. I've been doing it for almost each days of my life. However, i must admit my friends that sticks around me are the one who prescribed me with happiness. Especially my gay girls, with them I forgot every reason that i have to weep or scream to the world my anger. I have never wished for things beyond what I get because I think I have a complete life. Maybe there are some untold stories that poke holes within me but I didnt care and I dont wanna care. I have friends that makes me happy and i know i can look for my own serenity and cheers when im around them. For the past 10 years till present, i may have changed alot, some people in my past may have never knew me anymore. I am what I am today, i will never let myself destroy my own life by doing uncertain things. When im good im good and i will never pretend that im an angel. Because im certainly not :D have a great weekend anonymous!

No comments:

Post a Comment