Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spared Stories

Hi peeps, to the world of anonymous raise you glass and cheers with me. Happy Friday !!

I might sound really nuts, if that what it takes to be happy, I’m certainly willing to be it the hard way or be it the simplest way. Indeed words sounds not that laborious when its utter but the challenges came right after action take place. I believe, life is a process, somehow rather we will be seeing the same route again. Opportunity is a different story but what matter most is “this is what you want?”

Call me a chicken or scoundrel, I may have to I admit some part of life is very intimidating. I could go beyond personal but there are boundaries and I am still behind the line. We live shrouded by truth, lies, facts and scams which eventually blend into the life we yet to know whether we deserve a tomorrow. One thing I know about doing it right (living the world) be genuine to yourself. Don’t ever lower your guard for something uncertain because it’s the most horrific episodes that you will swear you never live your life at some portion. I seek happiness in the world, I be true to myself, that’s make life like my life.

People might think I’m an overwhelming prick who scream over minor incidents, yes I do. I complain a lot I yack a lot I crap a lot but doesn’t mean I lowered my guard that much and the whole world know what I’m doing. There are things we keep for ourselves, people like me(or if there any other kind like me outthere) we just born this way. I still spare some of my stories just for myself which I feel better remain in such. It’s not the thing I can proclaim publically.

Again, happy Friday and empty your glass!



No comments:

Post a Comment