Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bachelor Life Part A

Hi, its been awhile, been sick and busy. I must say im pretty occupied for the past few weeks. Of course life get harder each day. Though sometimes i feel like giving up then i realize i have nothing to give up. I dont even know what i want in this life seems like i gotta plan but it doesnt seem like a plan. Welcome to my life :D

A moment ago i was tired, drained out and feeling sick. Now i just dont feel anything accept this mode swing for the hormonal density changes. Who cares anyway..i've already got the lemon ! Well i must admit over this complexity of being a girl i just wanna be myself. I have alot of vices and thts why boys hate me and girls backfire me. Like i always envisage, i just wanna live in a small cottage next to the seaside. And i will try my best not to live in expectations. Because expectations are diverse, it can come in good shape or either way. (i prefer none)

Weekend is coming soon! Next week gonna be my rest days so i dont expect myself being in a hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment