Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 its my thing!

Was it me or the i havent been enlighten enough. Its been a savory yet challenging year. Where I think denial is the biggest stage in phase because of my fear over my own self (to who had given me so many firsts). Im just incompetant for anybody and the fear of dark side acceptance. Thank you anyway 2012 its been a great company of these 365 days! Welcome 2013 i look forward for a fantastic year from you.

Not much of plans because Im just gon cruise the day and fasten my seatbelt to enjoy this life. Speaking of love, im not sure its been a great 2 years without it. If its gonna give troubles and shitty thing, please no thanks im better of on my own. Indeed conflicting with my personality. I live to proof I am able to stand on both feet. I live to tell myself there's nothing you cant do in this world. There's no point of keeping something tht makes you feel thrown out or hanging in the middle of nowhere with one last sip of oxygen. I'm not ready to die (literary) for nonsense. Why make urself feel important while the reality says no to me. When it says no means its a no and I dont favor of standing there feeling insulted over my OWN shameless behavior. Because I noe Im stupid when I begin to indulge myself with "that". So I always beg my heart and tell it that everything is a trap tho reality says "maybe". There's nothing certain, because I only appreciate certainty.

Lets embrace 2013 and make a difference! I love my world just the way it should be. I dont force people to join me. Im not desperate and I dont like certain things because other person like it. Thts just my thing, this is my thing :)
Embrace it!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment